General workshop rules
- We cannot take any responsibility for your valuables or physical safety. Be careful – look out for yourself and for others as well!
- For the rare occasion of a teacher getting sick or missing their flight we might have to substitute the teacher in your track or we might have to change the schedule.
- With your registration you only apply for a pass. Your registration will get confirmed or declined after a manual review and you will be notified via email.
- If we have to decline your registration due to unavailability of space, you have three options:
a) Get on the waitlist
b) Move to another track (according to your skills)
c) Cancel your registration
- Your registration will only be valid after your full payment. The payment deadline is 14 days after the confirmation. Afterwards we will cancel your registration.
If you cancel your registration we will not refund any money, but we give refunds in credits with the following conditions:
- If you cancel up to 3 months before the event you get 100% of your payment back as credits.
- If you cancel up to 1 month before the event you get 50% of your payment back as credits.
- If you cancel up to when the event starts you get 25% of your payment back as credits.
- You can use your credits for any of our courses or workshops (including workshops organized by our partner associations such as the German Swing Dance Society that organizes the Chase Festival, as well as the Swingtanz Verein Heidelberg that organizes local Heidelberg events).
- You can take out your credits in form of vouchers that you can either use yourself, give to someone as a gift or sell.
- These credits are valid indefinitely, so even if you take a long break, you know you can always come back ;)