Welcome to Cirque du Solo –
Welcome on Stage!
Solo Jazz is one of the fastest and most independent ways for you to grow as a dancer! It improves your ability to move with balance, rhythm, elegance and a rich repertoire of steps.
During this weekend you can enjoy lots of great classes, watch wonderful performances – and even choose to go on stage yourself! There are several ways on how you can design your learning experience at Cirque du Solo:
- 8 International Teachers – Anders Sihlberg (SE), Areski Stichweh (DE), Bára Hřebačková (BE), Cat Foley (UK), Clàudia Fonte (ES), Kris Blindert (DE), Laura Stahl (DE), Sep Vermeersch (BE)
- 5 bands on 4 nights – This year we have some of Berlin’s finest Swing, Jazz & Blues musicians for you: Andreas Hofschneider Sextet, The Musicomaniacs, The Jungle, Stefano Ronchi Quartet, Marmalade Swing
- Take the Classic Track if you want a straightforward Authentic Jazz Workshop with a great teachers who like to get nerdy with specific moves, concepts and techniques.
- Or, take the Show Track if you are looking for something unique. Here you will learn an Authentic Jazz routine and perform it live on stage
- Just starting your Authentic Jazz journey? Check out our new Beginner Track
- Challenge Yourself – Two full days of Authentic Jazz classes
- Outstanding Entertainment – The OJ Brothers, creators of Cirque du Solo, are going to prepare some very special moments for climaxing in a unique cabaret show (back to the roots!)
Join us for an inspiring Authentic Jazz Weekend in Berlin!