Welcome to Cirque du Solo –
Welcome on Stage!
Solo Jazz is one of the fastest and most independent ways for you to grow as a dancer! It improves your ability to move with balance, rhythm, elegance and a rich repertoire of steps.
During this weekend you can enjoy lots of great classes, watch wonderful performances – and even choose to go on stage yourself! There are several ways on how you can design your learning experience at Cirque du Solo:
- Take the CLASSIC TRACK if you want a straightforward Authentic Jazz Workshop with a great teachers who like to get nerdy with specific moves, concepts and techniques.
- Or, take the SHOW TRACK if you are looking for something unique. Here you will learn an Authentic Jazz routine and perform it live on stage
- Challenge Yourself – Up to 12 hours of Authentic Jazz classes in 3 days
- 8 International Teachers – Anders Sihlberg (SE), Bára Hřebačková (BE), Ben Cook (UK), Cat Foley (UK), Joris Focquaert (BE)
Mikaela Hellsten (SE), Sep Vermeersch (BE) and Sharon Davis (UK)
- Evening Programm – Enjoy outstanding entertainment and dancing
Join us for an inspiring Authentic Jazz Weekend in Berlin!